Here is Why 21.5-Inch Single Row Light Bars Are the Ultimate Additions
If you are reading this, then you are likely looking into different types and brands of light bars. You are probably wondering why they are so popular, and what benefits you are going to get. The Experts at ARMORED LIGHTING are here to explain the many benefits of light bars, and why a 20-inch bar can change the way you work and play.
Needing a light bar for work means you have a pretty cool job. The rest of us like them for off-roading and outdoor recreation purposes. That being said, the 21.5-in 100-watt bar makes a huge difference in what you can see and how far you can see. This well-designed light bar has an aluminum housing, combination light pattern, passes military standards, and will provide the light that projects well beyond your stock headlights and high beams. These single row light bars are built to provide extreme Lux and Throw.
Dark roads, blind mountainous curves, wildlife, and poor weather can all turn a pleasant drive into a disaster. The problem is a lack of visibility, and the 21.5-inch single row LED light bar changes that. In addition to giving you a much better view of what’s around you, it also makes it easier to search for someone else. Even if you are not in search and recovery and you play outdoors someone will get stuck eventually. Make finding them and getting them out that much easier.
What We Recommend
Always opt for exterior lighting that is built to last. You want a tough exterior with a hearty circuit. You also want a length that is suitable for your needs. This means you want a light bar that gives off more light than you think you need, and that is sized to fit your vehicle where you plan on mounting it. A 21.5-inch single row light bar is a perfect option for almost any vehicle. It can be mounted on the roof for a spot-light effect, on the hood for driving lights, or on the bumper for fog/driving lights.
|Amp Draw||4.74 amps||Voltage||9-36V|
|Raw Lumens||10,780LM||Optic Pattern||Combo|
DUAL OVERSIZED HEAT SINK
50,000+ HOUR LIFESPAN
MILITARY STANDARD TESTED
What's in the Box?
One Light unit
Waterproof Connector Switch
Relay(JD1912/12VDC | 40A/14VDC), Fuse and Fuse holder
Wiring Harness with the above totally connected and ready for installation
Mounting Hardware (Mounts) Mounting Nuts
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Light Bar Dimensions
Here are some customer testimonials from real ordering customers. These customer reviews show what Armored lighting customers are experiencing with our lighting products.
Customer: Archie Perry
Product: 50 Inch Curved Double Row LED Light Bar
The light works very well, and the brightness is incredible, nothing puts 42,800 lumens into perspective like seeing it lighting up the whole 90-acre field with ease. Overall the light is very good, although I dropped it from the roof while mounting there was no damage and it functioned perfectly afterward, so its clearly a robust well built and impressive light for any vehicle.
Customer: Jarad Kraft
Product: 20 Inch Straight Double Row LED Light Bar
Love the bar! The best bar that I have owned hands down. You will be my 1st pick for any future lighting!!
Customer: Rory Smith
Product: 50 Inch Curved Double Row LED Light Bar and Pair 2 Inch Diffused Light Pods
Customer: Teresa Kern
Product: 20 Inch Double Row LED Light Bar
I can't say enough about this little light bar. She is SO powerful. We had a little problem hooking ours up...a blown fuse that my husband was sure wasn't blown. ;-) We called in on the phone number provided and we were stunned that we got to talk to a knowledgeable helpful person! We will definitely be buying from this company again!
If you are not 100% satisfied with your Led Light Bar or Led Pod purchase from Armoredlighting.com, you can return your order to Armored Lighting for a full refund within 30 days of your purchase date. Products must be in the condition in which you received them. If items have been tampered with or turned on, they are not eligible for a refund.
If you have purchased a Light from one of our dealers, please contact them directly for their return policy.
Here's what to do:
- You can return your purchase for up to 30 days from the purchase date.
- Acquire an RMA Number by emailing our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail the return package to:
Scio Oregon 97374
- Please reference your order number from your Armoredlighting.com purchase.
- Clearly, reference the RMA number that you acquired from our customer service team.
- We recommend selecting a trackable shipping method and keeping the tracking information for your records until the return is complete.
- Refunds take approximately 4 weeks after we receive your product. Shipping charges are not refundable. We do not accept COD deliveries.
- Your credit card account will show the difference in purchase amount on your next statement, depending on the issuing bank or billing cycle.
If you have any questions, call us from 9AM - 5PM PST at 971-301-5079 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Armored Lighting is the Rated Top Supplier for High quality LED Light Pods and LED Light Bars. All our lights are made with the highest quality materials sourced from all over the world. We sell high-quality LED light bars at affordable prices that everyone can afford.
Below are some of the specs that make our Off-road LED Lights better than competitors.
- Reflector Cup Patterns Available: Spot, Flood, Diffusion, Driving and Combo
- 9-36 Volt DC Input
- 100% Optically Clear and Unbreakable GE Lexan Lens
- Instant On/Off/No Warm-Up Required
- Operating Temperature: (range from -40 ° to 293 ° Fahrenheit)
- Dual-Oversized Heat Sink
- Premium Dupont Paint and Powder-coat that withstands fading for more than five years in direct sun
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption Rating
- Military Standard Breather / Gore Pressurized to Eliminate Condensation
- Waterproof DEUTSCH Plug-N-Play Connector for Powering
- Lifetime Limited Warranty against Manufacturer Defect with Warranty Registration
- 30-Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
- 6063 Cast Aluminum with a compressive strength of >205Mpa
- Higher wattage and less power consumption.
* Certifications and Testing: SAE, IP68, IP69k, RoHS, E-Mark, High /Low-Temperature Barriers, High Pressure, Vibration, Salt and Fog, Sand and Dust.
OUR LED WORK LIGHTS, ROCK LIGHTS and LED LIGHT BARS FEATURE 1 OF 3 DIFFERENT HIGH POWER CHIPS LABELED IN EACH LISTING:
1. CREE XM-L 10 WATT
XLamp XM-L LEDs offer the unique combination of very high efficacy at very high drive currents, delivering 1000 lumens with 100 lumens-per-watt efficacy at 3 A in a compact, 5-mm x 5-mm footprint. With its breakthrough light output and efficacy, the XM-L LED is designed for very-high-lumen applications such as high-bay, indoor commercial or roadway lighting. The XM-L LED can lower the total system cost by reducing the number of LEDs and optics in the system producing 158 Lumens per watt.
2. CREE XT-E 5 Watt
Optimized for directional, high-lumen applications, from indoor and outdoor to portable and lamp retrofits, the XLamp® XT-E LED delivers high performance and high reliability in the industry-standard XP/XT footprint. A new high-efficacy option is now available. The High Efficacy XT-E LED leverages key elements Cree’s SC5 Technology™ Platform to deliver a 25% boost in efficacy to the previous XT-E LED. The High Efficacy XT-E LED provides a guaranteed minimum efficacy of 164 LPW at 85°C, 350mA. The XT-E LED offers the benefits of the XT/XP platform - compact and proven 3.45mm x 3.45mm package and established ecosystem, enabling lighting manufacturers to simplify the design process and shorten time to market. Output: 178 Lumens per Watt.
3. CREE XB-D 3 Watt used in our Amber or Infrared LED Lights
Designed to enable lower system costs for lighting manufacturers, the XLamp XB-D LED doubles the lumens per dollar of previously available LEDs. Built on Cree’s SC³ Technology™ Platform, the XB-D White LED delivers up to 139 lumens and 136 lumens per watt in cool white (6000 K) or up to 107 lumens and 105 lumens per watt in warm white (3000 K), both at 350 mA and 85°C. Cree XLamp XB-D color LEDs extend the double lumens-per-dollar performance of the XB package to color LEDs, delivering up to 40% higher maximum light output than XP-E color LEDs. The combination of performance and small size of XB-D color LEDs enable better color mixing and lower system cost. Output 128 Lumens per watt.
Off-Road, Snowmobile, Agriculture, Mining, Construction, Police, Military / Defense, Watercraft, Powersports etc.
What is the difference between 6061 and 6063 Cast Aluminum Housing?
A majority of manufacturers use cast aluminum 6061 which has a compressive strength of = 124 MPa. Night Rider USA has introduced to the market a cast aluminum housing of 6063 with a compressive strength of >205 MPa = 29,732 Psi
What does this mean? Our Led Work Lights are tested and proven to withstand greater than or equal to 29,732 psi (pounds per square inch of surface area). Comparable weight to several tractors stacked on top of each other and dropped at the same time onto our Led Work Lights.
Why do we need that kind of durability? First, one must evaluate the force created on the impact of the average truck accident. Suppose the weight of the truck is 6,000 Pounds, corresponding to mass = 2,723.27 Kilogram = 186.61 Slugs, and the truck is traveling 15 Miles Per Hour, then an impact occurs that stopped the truck in a distance of 1 Foot (0.3048 Meters), then it would have an Impact Force (f) of 200,872 Newton (Force Measurement Unit) = to 45,160 Pounds.
Thus, we can state that an average truck wreck at 15 miles per hour creates an Impact Force (f) of 22.58 Tons.
IP68 / IP69k Waterproof Rating:
* The Ingress Protection (IP) rating system is an internationally recognized scale that relates to proven protection against environmental factors such as liquids and solids.
* Ingress protection ratings can be identified by the letters IP, followed by two numbers. These numbers define the amount of protection a digital scale has against specified elements and its ability to resist foreign matter that could otherwise get inside the
* 6: Dust tight. No Ingress of dust.
* 8: Protected against submersion in Water Beyond 10ft.
* 6: Dust Tight. No Ingress of Dust.
* 9k: Protected against close-range high pressure, high-temperature spray downs.
Are there any advantages to an ip69k rating?
* In environments that instrumentation or equipment undergo a continuous amount of extreme environmental factors, such as the combination of water, chemicals, high pressures, and temperatures, can prove fatal for electronic circuits and instrumentation. IP69k Certification is a guarantee the instrumentation can handle the forces and pressures specified below and conforms to the highest waterproof rating in the world.
How is the water intrusion test performed for IP69k?
* The water intrusion tests themselves are done by placing the product on a turntable with a rotational speed of 5 ±1 revolutions per minute. The product is then sprayed at close range at a rate of approximately 4 gallons/16 liters per minute with water pressure of between 1160-1450 psi, at a temperature of 176°F/80°C.
* The nozzle from which the water is sprayed is held between 4 and 6 inches from the product, at a variety of angles. Following this rigorous testing procedure, the product is deemed as having successfully achieved the rating if it completely resists water ingress.
20” single row light bar
This is the most powerful 20” on the market and I have had no problems with it. All the parts were there which made for a Quick instillation. Could not be happier and will not buy from any other company ever again.
20” single row greatness !
Love the armored LED 20” single row. This is just as bright or brighter than a competitors dual row ! Quality construction and an excellent warranty can’t go wrong with Armored. Been on my truck for a month now and no problems.
"Great Light Bar"
I bought this for my 2014 jeep wrangler. This light is bada@$. Super bright and so glad I went with this light. Less then half the price of a rigid light and this light is a very nice and heavy light bar.