Lifetime Limited Warranty On Manufacturer Defects on all Led Light Bars and Led Work Lights
Warranty Claim Procedure:
Thank you for your purchase of ARMORED LIGHTING products. We are proud to sell you the highest quality lighting products for your use. While we utilize the best manufacturing practices, there are occasional cases of product failure. ARMORED LIGHTING warrants that our product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. If you believe your ARMORED LIGHTING product is defective, it must be returned to ARMORED LIGHTING for inspection by our warranty claims department.
If the item was purchased from the ARMORED LIGHTING Website, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org -Please include in your warranty claim the Name, Location, and
After inspection, ARMORED LIGHTING will verify that the defect was not caused by negligence, abuse, unauthorized repair or disassembly or improper installation, ARMORED LIGHTING will determine whether the product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with ARMORED LIGHTING WARRANTY.
- ARMORED LIGHTING is NOT liable for any charges incurred by the Customer relating to installation, repair, or removal of ARMORED LIGHTING products. In addition, if any ARMORED LIGHTING product is installed without proof of installation from a Certified Mechanic from a Brick- and- Mortar establishment, your warranty could be voided. Crossing Currents of electricity due to improper training can result in unit failure instantly.
To begin your warranty claim:
1. You MUST have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. To get your RMA number, please contact our warranty department via email at email@example.com.
2.Once you have an RMA number, the product must be shipped back to ARMORED LIGHTING, prepaid by purchaser, within a maximum time-frame of 14 days. Once you have received your RMA number you will be given the closest ARMORED LIGHTING location to return your product(s) for inspection and/or repair/replacement
3. You must include a paper copy of your original invoice or receipt (proof of purchase).
4. Please include a short note regarding the problem you are experiencing. Example: Wont turn on, LED does not work properly, etc.
5. Tracking Information for the shipment to ARMORED LIGHTING .
*In some cases the product will be replaced, depending on the specific timeframe of the purchase and if a repair is not possible. If the product is repaired, all parts, labor, and RETURN shipping will be covered by ARMORED LIGHTING. If the warranty claim is on a discontinued model, you will be offered the next newest model.
REASONS FOR A POSSIBLE VOID IN WARRANTY:
-ARMORED LIGHTING , at its sole discretion, will determine if a product has been used outside of the purpose for which it was intended. All warranties, expressed or implied, are void if our warranty claim department determines that there is sufficient evidence of one or more of the following:
1. Negligence: Improper installation, improper uses such as: arcing Wires (positive to negative then negative to positive), or non-certified mechanics installing our products. Customer not ensuring all wiring is clear of possible damage by debris while operating machinery with product installed.
2. Obscene Abuse: Damage beyond the limits of "normal wear and tear." Examples: Consistently submerging in mud and water and damage caused by natural forces such as excessive heat (direct sunlight) on a daily basis, bird strikes, wrecking your vehicle, and of course if stolen, we do not warranty the product.
3. Seal Tampering: Removal of bezel or bezel screws or sealant And/Or evidence of removal of any hardware of Led Light Bars or Led Work Lights.
4. Once received back at the warehouse, the unit will undergo a series of tests to examine the unit for signs of impact, such as types of abrasions (tree markings, gashes, dents, or scrapes) due to high speeds and impact,
5. It is highly recommended that all of our products are protected by inline fuse from LED PODS to 50" LIGHT BARS. These could be a determining factor in you warranty claim.
-Without registering your purchase or having your original proof of purchase available, the ARMORED LIGHTING Warranty could be voided. No ARMORED LIGHTING Warranty is available for ANYONE aside from the original purchaser. Warranty extends ONLY TO ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
-All warranties are non-transferable. Warranty terms and policies are subject to change without notice. If you have any questions regarding the ARMORED LIGHTING 2 Year Limited Warranty, please contact the customer care team by email.
*International customers please contact your internal sales contact if questions are not answered within the International Warranty Policy. Devin@armoredlighting.com